Abstract submission deadline: August 31, 2017
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations should be send as an attachment to the Scientific Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org). In your Email please indicate your preference for oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts should be submitted in the following format:
- The title of the abstract and the names of the authors should be in bold
- If more than one author, underline the name of the lecturer
- Give the affiliations of the authors with numbers
- Use: Times New Roman, 12, single space, and aligning: justify
- Use a single paragraph
- No more than 1 page (including figure, and this only if it is absolutely necessary)
- Do not give references
Pharmacogenomics approach to targeting the AT-rich malaria parasite genome with AT-specific alkylating drugs
Woynarowski, Jan M.1, Miriam Krugliak2 & Hagai Ginsburg2
1Department of Radiation Oncology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio TX 78245, USA; 2Department of Biological Chemistry, Institute of Life Sciences, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Edmund Safra Campus, Jerusalem, Israel.
Due to the generous donation of the Turkish Ministry of Health, Health Science University, Bagcilar Training and Research Hospital, Istanbul, the registration fee for all participants has been reduced to $ 50.